Friday 7 September 2018

Living embodiment of Supreme Grace




Jai Shree Swaminarayan _/\_

Before writing anything would first like to offer my deepest gratitude and homage to Sree Maa Shri Ji, my beloved Sarvopari Sadguru.

In February 2012 had the great blessing to meet Sree Maa Shri Ji, Visionary and Founder of Kosmic Fusion who awakened my true Soul, removed the dense obsolete 3D/4D grids and graced me with the life-long gift of the 24/7 connection with the Quantum Vortex Scalar Wave Photon Pulse (QVSWPP).

All my life had been looking for love and then True Love came and found me and woke me up to Absolute Truth. Was a lost and troubled soul going nowhere, then Supreme Grace came and lifted me up out of my self-dug hole.

Sada Aapki Abhaari Rahungi Sree Maa Shri Ji for shining the light of Absolute Truth always, for waking me up from my slumber to the true purpose of this human birth, Moksha, for taking this lost meritless soul under Sree Maa Shri Ji's Gracious Wing and the non-stop shower of Grace, Guidance, Absolute Truth to help me move beyond the ego & inner enemies into Brahmroop, for caring about my Atma, which belongs to Bhagwan only, when i had forgotten and let it down _/\_

Sada Atyant Abhaar Sree Maa Shri Ji for most lovingly holding my hand on the pathless path despite my fits toddles and falls, for all the Guidance and Supreme Blessing bestowed that we may get off the hamster wheel of the ego and reach to where we really belong, in seva to and union with the One and Only One _/\ô__  Humbly surrender in the Lotus Feet of beloved Sree Maa Shri Ji _/\ô__ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New age movement and the nexus (part 2)

When i saw the following quote about the new age movement, was a little surprised. Did not realize that in the 70s and 80s the new age movem...